Deliciously creamy with a volcanic kick (see what I did there?). Works amazingly with Hot Smoked Salmon, but would work most oily fishes or even cooked chicken.
- Fry off onions in pan and then add a healthy dollop of Vesuvius Rub.
- Cook pasta. Be fancy and have tagliatelle. Or just Aphabetti. You do you.
- Take onions off the heat and add a couple of generous tablespoons of cream cheese. Mix together with a tablespoon of the pasta water to make a creamy sauce. Taste. Want it hotter? Add more Vesuvius.
- Flake the Hot Smoked Salmon into the sauce, and add the pasta.
- Serve with a garnish of Dill because green is good for you.