The perfect user upper of leftovers. Garlic and Fennel Seed from the Porchetta add a tasty punch to the Sprouts.
- Heat a tsp of oil in frying pan. Finely slice left over Brussel Sprouts, and any other veg, and fry over a medium heat
- Add a good tsp of Porchetta rub and mix in well
- Slice up left over sausages and add to pan
- Leave the fry up together, and reheat the sausages thoroughly (safety first). Keep stirring. Unless you like burnt bits.
- Either serve as a side, or add 3 beaten eggs and make a monster omelette